If you don’t have a website, we can create one for you. If you already have a website, we’ll make sure it’s fully optimized. Our web services include:
- Website Design and Development: We’ll design and launch a website for you that will get your business or brand noticed. We’ll take care of getting your domain named and hosted, too. Basic websites like ours here start at just $350!
- Analytics: Assess what kind of activity your website is getting.
- Content Management and Maintenance: Keep your content current and fresh.
- Search Engine Optimization: Get your website indexed properly and thoroughly with the major search engines.
- Social Media Integration: Hook your website, blogs, youtube, facebook, etc all together!
- The Waiting Game is OVER: Once you have a website with us, we can give you access to update your own pages and/or we will try to help you personally in 1 business day (and you get the first ten minutes free every month for those quick updates that you prefer us to do!)
E-mail blasts are a cost-effective way of reaching a mass audience. Our e-mail services include:
- E-Mail setup with your website address (email@example.com) when made by TEAOGA
- E-Mail “Blasts”
- E-Mail Blast Analytics (follow-up assessment)
- E-Mail List Creation and Management
- Text Alerts
- Text Messages
QR (Quick Response) Codes are the go-to technique right now and everyone is using them. QR Codes are a great way of:
- Creating a “Call to Action” That Ties Into Your Campaign
- Offering Product and/or Service Incentives
- Reinforcing Your Identity and Brand
You’ve heard terms such as “blog,” “tweet,” and “feed.” We know what they do and how they work.
- Blogging: Create and maintain an ongoing conversation about your company. Whether it’s Blogger or WordPress, we can handle all aspects of your company’s blog.
- Facebook, Twitter, and Beyond: There are literally hundreds of social media tools available. Don’t sweat it though. We’ll recommend the appropriate services for your business or product.
- Online Video: Have your message go “viral.”
- video conceptualization and creation
- videos “shared” via YouTube and Vimeo and integrated with your website and social media